home about me older posts etsy store

Saturday, January 04, 2014

Happy 2014

Happy New Year everyone.  This is going to be a wonderful and happy 2014.   I am flame painting today in my studio and posting the findings on my Etsy store, www.etsy.com/shop/oregonmadejewelry.  You will receive 30% off total order through Januay 2014.  Grab your coffee or tea and check out my shop.

My flame painting is becoming a passion of mine.  The colors that come out of the copper is amazing.  Just by holding the flame a certain way and the air around you can also change the way your colors pop out.  I just finished this wire wrapped bracelet.  The copper bracelet has flames of different colors.  I flamed painted the washer and added my wrapped my enameled headpins.  It sits perfectly on my wrist.  I will post the bracelet later today.

Have an amazing New Year and please share this post with a friend.

No comments:

Post a Comment